Friday, October 21, 2005

I Guess We Were Wrong

I guess my family was wrong about the game last week because they lost 21-28. Even if they played a horrible game last week and the week before you can say this, the Redskins are better than last year. If you look at the schedule the Redskins have this year they have done better than last year and on Sunday the 23 of 2005 they will be playing the 49'ers which their team might be the worst in the nfl so if they win they are 4-2. After that they will be playing the Giants which I think they will win so they are 5-2 going into week 9 which may be thought to win because they will be playing the Eagles so they have a season right now that could go any way.

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're right, the Redskins can go either way and all you Redskin fans will have to take it one week at a time. This week however should be an easy win.
You and I will be in touch for week 9.
Your favorite Eagle Fan.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Erik said...

Ok, thats fine with me and im going to the Redskins game today when they play San Fransisco.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home